Maps available at City Hall (Main St. & Railroad Ave.) & 141 One-Stop (Hwy. 141 & 140th St.) Restrooms available at City Park north of Hwy. 141 on Pine Ave No.
2023 CHARTER OAK – HIGHWAY 141 GARAGE SALES
Maps available at City Hall (Main St. & Railroad Ave.) & 141 One-Stop (Hwy. 141 & 140th St.)
Restrooms available at City Park north of Hwy. 141 on Pine Ave No.
(1) CITY PARK: Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Sat. 8 a.m. to ? p.m. – Pyrex bowls, NASCAR collectibles, sports cards, silver coins, records, books, CDs, DVDs and lots of misc.
(2) CITY PARK: Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Sat. 8 a.m. to ? – Car Club Jacket 3XL, small band saw, hand tools, new Craftsman tools, rods & reels, fishing weights, lamp, roll of blue vinyl, house shutters, child’s picnic table and forge blower
(3) CITY PARK: Fri. & Sat. 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Buttons, ribbons, large cooler, shoes, purses, ceiling fan, countertop, shelving, kitchen cupboard doors, new hand tools, women’s clothes Med-2X, children’s clothes infant to size 6.
(4) 303 Oak Ave. – Fri. & Sat. 7:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. – women’s clothing plus size, winter coats, boys clothes 24 mos. – 2T, girl’s clothes 4/5 to 10/12, kid’s toys, kitchen items, linens, DVDs, lots of new and miscellaneous items.
(5) 25 Oak Ave. (GARAGE) - Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Sat. 8 a.m. to Noon - Jewelry, glass top & gray coffee tables, 8’ X 11’ blue wool rug, kid’s craft table w/2 chairs, Rooster Cafe brand dishes, 2 boxes Christmas dishes 8-place setting each, glasses, coffee cups, décor signage, mirrors & pictures, wooden shelves, new throws, large teddy bears, LL Bean woman’s duffel bag, men’s clothes size L, padded stool, 2 sets Pottery Barn twin bedspread, table saw, miter saw & much more.
(6) Public Library - 461 Railroad St. – Fri. 9 to 5 p.m. & Sat. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Books, books & more books – for all ages.
(7) 565 – 4th St. So. (ALLEY) - Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. &Sat. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. – tables, dressers, Queen size bed, desk, antique rockers, outdoor rug, guinea pig cage, hamster items, Little Tike toys and more.
(8) 332 Cedar Ave. – Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Sat 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Girl’s, women’s & men’s clothing, household items, bunk beds, kitchen items and BAKED GOODIES.
(9) 552 – 1ST St. So. – THURS., Fri &Sat. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Treadmill, workout bike, lots of home décor for all rooms, women’s, men’s and kid’s clothing-all sizes, kid’s toys and more.
(10) 865-1st St. So. – Fri. & Sat. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Collectible area advertising items, collections of miniature lamps, salt/peppers, cups, toys, vases, Jim Beam bottles, new and old tools, trunks, kerosene heater, camping equip., old scale, jugs, lanterns, spittoons & horse “stuff”. FREE LEMONADE.
(11) 18 Walnut Ave. – Friday ONLY 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. - ESTATE/HOUSEHOLD SALE: Knick-knacks, table & chairs, end tables, kitchen items, household goods and more. Everything must go!
(12) 216 Main St. – THURS., Fri. & Sat. 7:30 a.m. to ? every day – ESTATE/HOUSEHOLD SALE: Dining room hutch, desk, beds and other furniture, dishes, collectibles, pictures, craft items, misc. garage & household items including antiques. Everything must go!
(13) 516 Oak Ave. - Fri. & Sat. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Clothing for the entire family –sizes infant to adult, many pieces of furniture plus household goods.
(14) 34 Cedar Ave. – THURS, Fri. & Sat. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Kid’s toys and kid’s clothes, PLUS CUPCAKES, BROWNIES, HOT DOGS, CHIPS, LEMONADE, POP & WATER AVAILABLE.
(15) 2215 –170 th St. (RURAL - 1 1/4 mi. off Hwy. 141) - Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Sat. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Girls’ clothes size infant to 12, men’s & women’s clothes size small. to 4X,, shoes of all sizes, special occasion dresses, toys and many misc. household items too numerous to mention.
(16) 2323 – 110 th St. (RURAL) 2 mi. So. Hwy. 141) – Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Sat. 8 a.m.- Noon: Home décor (some vintage), lots of Pokémon, Christmas, kitchen items, name brand purses &women’s clothing size M-2XL, shoes, scrubs M to 2XL, bar cabinet with wine storage & glasses. Worth the drive! Possibly items from the garage added by sale time.