2018 Manilla Sales Friday, Aug. 4 - 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. & Saturday, Aug. 5 - 7:00 a.m. - Noon only (Unless otherwise noted)
1. 133 N. 5th Street: Thursday – 12 – 6, Fri & Sat – 8 – 6, and Sunday 8 –2 New child back packs, new small tools, paint brushes & rollers, drop clothes (plastic), slippers, new t-shirts – adult & kids sizes, cake decorating kits, cat treats, dog leashes & dog frisbees, washing mitts, small flower pots, packing tape, picture hanging kits, salt & pepper shakers, can openers, shoes new & used, misc.
2. 232 Hwy 45: True temper spade, Oak golf ball racks, 100’s of Logo golf balls, golf bag, night stand, lamps, clothes, & misc.
3. 337 3rd Ave: Friday Only. Antique dishes, Hamilton Grey Hound coaster wagon, pots & pans, dishes, lawn chairs, Huffey woman’s bicycle, Christmas trees, clothes, rugs, bookcase, Christmas decorations, fitted and flat sheets, dish towels, hand towels, assortment of tins, wind chimes, weed-eater, and sleep number bed.
4. 417 10th Ave: Apple décor, pictures, purses, clothing, TV stand, and misc.
5. 447 Main St: Friday - Saturday Manilla Public Library. Withdrawn books, free or donation.
6. 531 2nd Ave: Women’s Clothing, Men’s Clothing, Kids Clothing (Boy NB-5T), Kids room furniture, Kitchen Utensils, Living room furniture, Bathroom Decorations, Wall/Art Decorative, Bedding, Boy’s Toys, and more.
7. 533 2nd Ave: Friday 7-7 Saturday 7-10. 5 family garage sale, Women’s L & XL Harley shirts, motorcycle helmets, foosball table, cigar box collection, antique vases, cookbooks, boys clothes, girls size 5 – 12 clothes, mens 2xl shirts, and lots of misc.
8. 561 5th Ave: Many clothes for woman size 6-14, mens size med-large, baby girl stuff 0-6 months, women shoes size 8-8 1⁄2 and 9- 9 1⁄2, girls clothes size 10-12, and some shoes. Many women’s purses with wallet, lots of misc, plus lemonade stand with treats for all.
9. 639 3rd Ave: 8-2 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Vintage plates, electronics, clothes, and household goods.
11. 660 5th Ave: In Alley (2nd block south of school) Thurs. 4-7 p.m., Fri. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sat. 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Lots & lots of girl’s clothes - like new - (size 6 & up, teen) name brand, “Back to school shopping”, Miss Me (27), Silver (30 & 31), some men & women clothing, shoes, Sperry, Converse, hiking boots, black dress boots, basketball & volleyball shoes, jewelry, smartwatch - new, DS & DS items & games, stylus pens, VCR, phone covers, adj. roller blades, Barbies, Barbie fishing poles, bike, Holiday Barbies, Spongebob bedspread, 15 foot pool, toys, books, pitcher & bowl stand, 25 cent table, perennial plants, water, lots of misc.
12. 700 Main St: Indoor Sale (west enterance of the old school) Aug. 3rd and 4th from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. 8,000 sq ft. of new, used, and vintage building materials, flooring, electrical, and plumbing, doors, windows, tools, furniture, toys, kitchen, household items, some clothing, and much more.
13. 1041 4th St Basement and garage miscellaneous, medium size tent, kids card table- new, fleece tie blankets- new, stand up George Foreman grill, no clothes, lots of free items.
14. 3180 Hwy 141: Furniture, household items, décor, name brand clothing, barn boards, & much more!
15. 3461 Hwy 141: 3 Family Garage Sale, clothing of all ages, household décor, kitchen utensils, miscellaneous sports items, toys, large furniture including refurbished china hutch.
16. MAHA Fundraiser at Memorial Hall: Friday only. Breakfast – biscuits and gravy, Lunch – sloppy joes, hot dogs, chips, bars, cookies, pop, water, Gatorade. Private party sales. Harley Davidson shirts (women’s 1w), chaps, dorm refrigerator, microwave, round aquarium, scrapbooking supplies, homemade crafts, vintage items, collectables, and do-it-yourself vintage projects, misc.
17. 2444 Rd M47-Manilla 7 to 7 Friday – Saturday. Pink Petunia Warehouse Sale, Time to “LET IT GO”. Morton building overflowing. 100’s of items 25 cents. You won’t be disappointed.
18. 420 10th Ave: Sat only 8 - 5. Stove, couch, Kindle Fire, Keurig, fresh veggies, women’s Schwinn bike, sm/med women’s clothes, cookbooks, books, and other various items.